EmoSTAR

✰ About Me ✰

Name✰ Prisc aka EmoSTAR
First cry on 01-10-1993
Bishan ITE !!
I MISS ❤VANESSA❤ ALOT!!
I wan to be EmoSTAR
I wan my own attitude bck

❤ Loves ❤

STARS
❤Mummy❤❤
❤Vanessa❤ Koh
❤Letitia❤ Koh
❤Maphius❤ Koh
❤Robin❤ Tan

.:.:. Wishlist .:.:.


Stay wif ❤VANESSA❤ forever
Wan to be EmoSTAR back

(*(oo)*) Links (*(oo)*)

CaiNi(Sky Jie)
Jaron(Wind Kor)
Cliff(cloud kor)
Kok kiong
Germaine
Liping (Sky cousin)
Chole(Gan dear dear)
Claude(Didi)
Fatin
Eileen
Esther(Frenz)
Bong(Kor)
Tracey(Jie)
Chee ngee(frenz)
Xinyi (Wk Frenz)
Naqib (Wk frenz)
Adallyn (ITE frenz)
Esther (Cousin)
Evangela
Juliana (Cousin)
wei qin( wk frenz)
Andy (wk frenz)

** Tagboard **

$ Credits $

[ Skins @ Blogskins]
[ Fonts/Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fi*]

Trying to think tat life will be better!!
Never judge a person by its cover.
I can be friendly. I can oso be ur worst enemy.
Dun come near miie i may hurt euu, if euu dun mind
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Love vs Hate

Dairy

06 March 2010

Months past i still miiss her

Hmm... i didn't get VANESSA her christmas present n birthday present!! ARGH when can i see her ?? WHEN ?? TELL MIIE !! I LOVE VANESSA !! BABY VANESSA !! euu always be in my heart no matter wat euu will be my 1st cute gal gal ok !! i Really wish tat euu will not forget miie .. plz !! The only few photo tat i haf took on her ... why i nv take more .... why !! why i haf to wait till i regret then i cry !! I HATE EVERYTHING I HATE MYSELF I HATE TAT I M IN KOH FAMILY .... I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEE i want vanessa onli ... where are euu vanessa !! I WAN $500 !!