EmoSTAR

✰ About Me ✰

Name✰ Prisc aka EmoSTAR
First cry on 01-10-1993
Bishan ITE !!
I MISS ❤VANESSA❤ ALOT!!
I wan to be EmoSTAR
I wan my own attitude bck

❤ Loves ❤

STARS
❤Mummy❤❤
❤Vanessa❤ Koh
❤Letitia❤ Koh
❤Maphius❤ Koh
❤Robin❤ Tan

.:.:. Wishlist .:.:.


Stay wif ❤VANESSA❤ forever
Wan to be EmoSTAR back

(*(oo)*) Links (*(oo)*)

CaiNi(Sky Jie)
Jaron(Wind Kor)
Cliff(cloud kor)
Kok kiong
Germaine
Liping (Sky cousin)
Chole(Gan dear dear)
Claude(Didi)
Fatin
Eileen
Esther(Frenz)
Bong(Kor)
Tracey(Jie)
Chee ngee(frenz)
Xinyi (Wk Frenz)
Naqib (Wk frenz)
Adallyn (ITE frenz)
Esther (Cousin)
Evangela
Juliana (Cousin)
wei qin( wk frenz)
Andy (wk frenz)

** Tagboard **

$ Credits $

[ Skins @ Blogskins]
[ Fonts/Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fi*]

Trying to think tat life will be better!!
Never judge a person by its cover.
I can be friendly. I can oso be ur worst enemy.
Dun come near miie i may hurt euu, if euu dun mind
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Love vs Hate

Dairy

16 March 2010

I hate staying in this hse !!

Today my mother cook my favourite fish then i wake up then eat then my da sao haben eat oso ... after tat i go out see the fish there so the maid make hot everything le then i go take when i take the fish tat time i ask the 2 BIG piece of fish is whos de the maid say joss WAN!! then at another plate only left all small piece n onli left 2 some piece for 3 person to eat ?? Fk its my favourite fish n i get to eat the smallest pcs of the fish !! WTF !! I HATE IT !! I DUN WAN TO LEAVE IN TIS HSE !! FKING HATE EVERYTHING!! SHE DUN NOE HOW TO EAT BONE DE I NOE AH !! SHE CAN EAT BIG DE WHY I CANT !! If lyk tat i better go work everyday better no nid to eat at hm then somemore still can earn money !! no nid to stay at hm !!