EmoSTAR

✰ About Me ✰

Name✰ Prisc aka EmoSTAR
First cry on 01-10-1993
Bishan ITE !!
I MISS ❤VANESSA❤ ALOT!!
I wan to be EmoSTAR
I wan my own attitude bck

❤ Loves ❤

STARS
❤Mummy❤❤
❤Vanessa❤ Koh
❤Letitia❤ Koh
❤Maphius❤ Koh
❤Robin❤ Tan

.:.:. Wishlist .:.:.


Stay wif ❤VANESSA❤ forever
Wan to be EmoSTAR back

(*(oo)*) Links (*(oo)*)

CaiNi(Sky Jie)
Jaron(Wind Kor)
Cliff(cloud kor)
Kok kiong
Germaine
Liping (Sky cousin)
Chole(Gan dear dear)
Claude(Didi)
Fatin
Eileen
Esther(Frenz)
Bong(Kor)
Tracey(Jie)
Chee ngee(frenz)
Xinyi (Wk Frenz)
Naqib (Wk frenz)
Adallyn (ITE frenz)
Esther (Cousin)
Evangela
Juliana (Cousin)
wei qin( wk frenz)
Andy (wk frenz)

** Tagboard **

$ Credits $

[ Skins @ Blogskins]
[ Fonts/Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fi*]

Trying to think tat life will be better!!
Never judge a person by its cover.
I can be friendly. I can oso be ur worst enemy.
Dun come near miie i may hurt euu, if euu dun mind
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Love vs Hate

Dairy

09 May 2010

I m over stress

I really dun noe wat i can do to stop the stress from coming... Who can i help?? i haf no one tat i trust to tell... i really wan to give up n dun care anything le ... anything is pushes so hard on miie !! i really dun noe wat to do ... really dun noe !!