EmoSTAR

✰ About Me ✰

Name✰ Prisc aka EmoSTAR
First cry on 01-10-1993
Bishan ITE !!
I MISS ❤VANESSA❤ ALOT!!
I wan to be EmoSTAR
I wan my own attitude bck

❤ Loves ❤

STARS
❤Mummy❤❤
❤Vanessa❤ Koh
❤Letitia❤ Koh
❤Maphius❤ Koh
❤Robin❤ Tan

.:.:. Wishlist .:.:.


Stay wif ❤VANESSA❤ forever
Wan to be EmoSTAR back

(*(oo)*) Links (*(oo)*)

CaiNi(Sky Jie)
Jaron(Wind Kor)
Cliff(cloud kor)
Kok kiong
Germaine
Liping (Sky cousin)
Chole(Gan dear dear)
Claude(Didi)
Fatin
Eileen
Esther(Frenz)
Bong(Kor)
Tracey(Jie)
Chee ngee(frenz)
Xinyi (Wk Frenz)
Naqib (Wk frenz)
Adallyn (ITE frenz)
Esther (Cousin)
Evangela
Juliana (Cousin)
wei qin( wk frenz)
Andy (wk frenz)

** Tagboard **

$ Credits $

[ Skins @ Blogskins]
[ Fonts/Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fi*]

Trying to think tat life will be better!!
Never judge a person by its cover.
I can be friendly. I can oso be ur worst enemy.
Dun come near miie i may hurt euu, if euu dun mind
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Love vs Hate

Dairy

21 May 2010

Everything is jus a dream...

happy hurts... my headache is bck ... Now i really wan to be myself ... I dun wan to be happy ... In many way i try to be happy but no use my heart dun feel happy ... Jus go on wif my life ... not happy so ... i jus wan to be myself THE EMO person i m ... I try to make euu all happy but its useless ... I can wear a coat tat is to big for miie !! I dun wan to wear the coat anymore ... Its to heavy for miie... I dun wan to think abt wat i m going to be in future ... I may haf a bad attitude but i dun really care le i will show euu my really ATTITUDE now ... SIT N WAIT ... i WILL NV BE THE PERSON EUU TOKING NW !! I WAN TO BE IN THE DARK ... HOW I WISH TAT I COULD BE A PERSON TAT WITHOUT HEART... THEN I DUN FEEL TIRED OR HURT OR HATE... A GAL WHO ONLI TELL HER HEART OUT IS WHEN SHE IS DEAD... TATS WAT I M WAITING ...