EmoSTAR

✰ About Me ✰

Name✰ Prisc aka EmoSTAR
First cry on 01-10-1993
Bishan ITE !!
I MISS ❤VANESSA❤ ALOT!!
I wan to be EmoSTAR
I wan my own attitude bck

❤ Loves ❤

STARS
❤Mummy❤❤
❤Vanessa❤ Koh
❤Letitia❤ Koh
❤Maphius❤ Koh
❤Robin❤ Tan

.:.:. Wishlist .:.:.


Stay wif ❤VANESSA❤ forever
Wan to be EmoSTAR back

(*(oo)*) Links (*(oo)*)

CaiNi(Sky Jie)
Jaron(Wind Kor)
Cliff(cloud kor)
Kok kiong
Germaine
Liping (Sky cousin)
Chole(Gan dear dear)
Claude(Didi)
Fatin
Eileen
Esther(Frenz)
Bong(Kor)
Tracey(Jie)
Chee ngee(frenz)
Xinyi (Wk Frenz)
Naqib (Wk frenz)
Adallyn (ITE frenz)
Esther (Cousin)
Evangela
Juliana (Cousin)
wei qin( wk frenz)
Andy (wk frenz)

** Tagboard **

$ Credits $

[ Skins @ Blogskins]
[ Fonts/Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fi*]

Trying to think tat life will be better!!
Never judge a person by its cover.
I can be friendly. I can oso be ur worst enemy.
Dun come near miie i may hurt euu, if euu dun mind
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Love vs Hate

Dairy

04 June 2010

I do wat euu say !!

Seen euu wan miie to change my attitude ... Sure i will change i will change to the really miie !! A Emo miie !! No aim, no smile, no future... really wat ur frenz told euu wat .. A say " see she tok i feel lyk slaping her face but tat wan is ur gf... so i nv!!" M say " She damn show of sia!! i onli say bugis i more familiar then euu all nia!!" Final nvm its alright!! N i tell euu i m not running away from my attitude... Tis is the really miie...N euu all say 1.30pm meet at bugis then later say change time meet at 1.45pm but euu all still late ... wait till 2pm under a hot sun!! Reach le euu all say wat we dun noe where is the place, nv i go find euu all... find euu all still give euu all say this type of fucking thing nvm ... I will rmb wat euu all say .... If dare come slap miie lor n still got A n M still say something " R plz lar break wif her lar ... i intro euu better gf!!" Find if he really think tat my attitude really he cant tahan then go lor ... i already give up my own attitude n change to EmoSTAR Le !!! A n M if euu see this dun scare we will nv meet again!! N R say " i very no face sia my frenz lyk tat say my gf!!"